Student Guide to Moodle Upload Multiple Files
For many organisations there is a need for learners to retake courses annually. Examples of such recurring courses that I came across recently are Data Protection, Safeguarding and …... To do this you first need to create a forum "Hidden forum for Offensive Posts" (for example) and hide it with its eye. Find the offensive post and click 'split' (between 'edit' and 'delete') This will take you to a second page where you will be asked to verify the split.
Moodle Ed Tech for Students - Guides at Medical
A forum moderator is able to edit or delete forum posts, split discussions and move discussions to other forums. Helen Foster - 16/10/08 . Moodle Features Demo Moodie 1.9 Features Forums You are logged in as A Standard forum for general use Editing Forum Settings Locally assigned roles Assign roles in Activity module: A Standard forum for general use assign Non-editing teacher Enrolment... The Announcements forum (previously called News Forum) is a special forum that acts as an announcements tool for your Moodle course. Only instructors and TAs can post to Announcements, and by default, posts made to Announcements are emailed to class members.
Moodle Gamification Badges & Mobile Moodle User Guide
Sorry to bring this old post back but after a long struggle I finally got that code to work. I've tested it on a Moodle 1.9.7 enviroment I've tested it on a Moodle 1.9.7 enviroment ticketmaster australia how to add another theatre show 16/08/2009 · A brief tutorial showing how to submit a post and a reply in a forum in a Moodle course hosted on someprofs.org.
How to reset your moodle page on Vimeo
Rather than delete these posts, it is preferable to hide them. This can be done by moving them to a hidden forum (the Moodle templates contain a 'Discussion bin' for … how to delete explorerfavorite.txt Watch video · These instructions explain how to reset your Moodle pages (using the Google Chrome browser) at the end of the semester so that all student records are removed and your pages are ready to use with a new group of students next semester.
How long can it take?
Moodle 3.5.1 Released — Here’s How to Install on Ubuntu 16
- how to give a student forum moderator rights Moodle
- [MDL-8895] Course reset does not delete forum posts
- Moodle 3.5.1 Released — Here’s How to Install on Ubuntu 16
- M14 Test Accounts - UCL Moodle Guides (for staff
How To Delete Forum Posts On Moodle
Watch video · These instructions explain how to reset your Moodle pages (using the Google Chrome browser) at the end of the semester so that all student records are removed and your pages are ready to use with a new group of students next semester.
- Other approaches like editing the content will also remove the content user state, but this will remove it for all users. Similarly removing the save content user data setting in the plugin settings will remove the content user data, but this will remove it for all users for all content.
- If you prefer to see the tracking of unread posts when you login to Moodle, do not subscribe to the forums. Using the Study Guide The Moodle Weekly or Topics outline provides a study plan for your course, and links to the units or sections of the Study Guide.
- Standard forum for general use – This type of forum is open, so anyone can make posts, or start new topics at any time. For general forums, this is the recommended format. For general forums, this is the recommended format.
- Editing your post During the 15 minutes after you post a response, you may edit or delete your post by clicking on the appropriate link. Note that if someone has replied to your post, you will not