Western Australia Surf Spots & Information The Surfing Site
From camp spots near surf breaks, to stunning inlets and bays – perfect for snorkelling and swimming, kayaking, standup paddle boarding, beach fishing and boating – these are some of the most magical spots to pitch a tent in WA.... general information. Three Bears Three Bears is an incredibly good surf location, comprising of three waves - Papa’s, Mama’s, and Babies. Bears is a consistent reef break, that holds small to …
Kabbijgup Beach (Three Bears Surf Break) Wild Western
WA's monster waves have been known - and feared - by surfers in the State for years but now the surf breaks are making a global impact. Surfing WA chief executive Mark Lane said WA's big waves have become big news over the past two years, with social media helping to spread the word.... Surf Life Saving WA said a four-metre shark and whale carcass were spotted at 10am at Lefthanders. Beach closures are in place for the Gracetown area, including North Point, Big Rock and Lefthanders.
Shark warning for South West break after whale carcass
Surf Life Saving WA Find a topic you’re passionate about, and jump right in. Learn the latest Get instant insight into what people are talking about now. Get more of what you love Follow more accounts to get instant updates about topics you care about. how to clean headphones wire Locals and visitors claim the exposed beach break has dependable surf, with waves breaking both left and right. media_camera Surfers enjoying a winter surf at Surfers Paradise Beach.
Camp By The Ocean – Top WA Beach Camping Spots
Yallingup Main Break in all its glory is a sight to behold, funnelling left and right-handers breaking a short paddle off the beach. Like most spots in the region, it prefers an easterly wind, but given it is fairly sheltered, it can handle a bit of this and a bit of that. how to add a electrical outlet without breaking wall This is a right-hand, point-break wave not for beginners and access isn't easy. But while Ship Stern Bluff is the most renowned, there are plenty of other great surf spots dotted around the peninsula.
How long can it take?
Art centre surfs the frontier The West Australian
- Canggu 🏄 Bali Surf Report - Indonesia Baliwaves
- WA surf gets global break The West Australian
- WA surf breaks Cow Bombie and The Right feature heavily in
- Surf locations Surf forecast Three Bears Australia
How To Get To The Right Wa Surf Break
TYPE: Right hander point break WHY IT'S GOOD: On a great swell, you can ride waves all the way to Greenmount and even Kirra. It's best to avoid in summer, as it's one of the busiest breaks in
- Premium ad-free surfcams, dawn surf reports, forecaster notes, long range surf forecasts... Get Swellnet PRO for $8.95 per month Premium ad-free surfcams, dawn surf reports, and more...
- Surf Life Saving WA said a four-metre shark and whale carcass were spotted at 10am at Lefthanders. Beach closures are in place for the Gracetown area, including North Point, Big Rock and Lefthanders.
- Guillotines is an A-frame reef break - the left is a long slow peeling wave, while the right is shorter and can be quite fat. Guillotines may not be in the same class as other breaks in the area, but it does offer some solitude from the crowds found elsewhere.
- Corbett this month won the the $20,000 ride of the year at the annual Oakley Big Wave Awards for defeating another infamous WA surf break, The Right, off the south coast near Walpole.